So let's do this the right way...
Hi, my name is Holly.
I love to cook.
I have been reading
- I'm a nurse.
- I work nightshift (and therefore do most of my cooking/baking/eating at night).
- This does not make for the best food photography, but I'll do my best.
- I'm a newlywed.
- I'm completely and utterly in love with my best friend and am thrilled that we get to spend our lives together. *cough*sappy*cough*
- My husband and I bought our first house a year ago...and we're still attempting to put our personal touches on it.
- I'm an only child.
- No, I wasn't one of those spoiled kids. But I would consider my folks to be 2 of my best friends, so I guess that makes me a little spoiled. I know not everyone is that blessed.
- I have recently begun running, but we'll save that for another entry.
Now I know that most blogs have a "theme." Be it baking, healthy living, vegan, gluten free, running, whatever. Well I guess I'm going to be one of those "whatever" blogs. I try to live a healthy life, but lets face it, I cheat. A lot. I try to exercise. Sometimes I, um, forget? I don't follow any specific diets. I bake, I cook. I like a little bit of everything in my life! So please enjoy my whatever-blog! I hope it isn't too haphazard for your liking. Thanks for stopping by!